Updated Backstory and deletion of The Sands of Time! PLEASE READ

Go down

Updated Backstory and deletion of The Sands of Time! PLEASE READ Empty Updated Backstory and deletion of The Sands of Time! PLEASE READ

Post  Luthren on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:21 pm

I have now officially updated the Backstory to coincide with my actual book that I'm working on. It is entirely up-to-date and will not be changing very much at all from this point on. I feel it's much more solid now and gives a better history of the AC AND the human world.

Also, because the official RP The Sands of Time started with Gavin was no longer any relevant to the backstory, it was deleted. I will start up a new official RP within the next couple of days.

ALSO, I will be updating the Character Profile board and adding something NEW that you MUST include on your forms when you post them. You must now specify a race. The ones that can be chosen from are stickied in the Roleplay Discussion board. Please Note:: Any HUMANS reside in a completely different realm than the others. They WILL NOT be able to interact with those who exist in the Anima Caelum UNLESS you have talked to me by PMing this account and confirming that you are a Human dwelling with the Elven in the Anima Caelum. More specific information regarding humans can be found in the Roleplay Discussion board.

Thank you!

Myu
Luthren
Luthren
Admin

View user profile http://animacaelum.nstars.org

Back to top Go down